The volunteers are what makes Grace Centers of Hope what it is, a community reaching out and serving those in need. We have a variety of opportunities onsite and offsite for individuals or groups. Serving meals, tutoring, or painting a house in Little Grace Village are just a few of the ways you can help. We depend on volunteers to keep our programs, services, and opportunities going for our men, women, and children. We couldn’t do this without you.
To contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Jager Carmos, please email him at JCarmos@gracecentersofhope.org
- Help provide, prepare, and/or serve meals in our kitchens
- Provide tutoring for residents in GED courses
- Facilitate activities for residents in our men’s and women’s programs
- Adopt a family for Christmas
- Work in Little Grace Village landscaping, house repairs, and/or in our community garden and greenhouse
- Work at our Hands of Hope daycare
- All information that is obtained, directly or indirectly, concerning those in our programs should be kept confidential.
- Refrain from giving gifts, money or transportation to residents, their children, and those participating in GCH programs. These actions are prohibited for the protection of our clients and volunteers.
- Please no sleeveless shirts, halter tops, bare midriffs, or legging type pants. Shorts and skirts must be knee length and you must wear closed toed, closed heel shoes. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in dismissal from service.
- Zero tolerance drug policy. Any person caught with drugs on the premisis will be dismissed and authorities will be contacted.
- Refrain from giving out your personal contact information, promoting your own business, political or religious beliefs. Also, harassment of any sort will not be tolerated.
- Volunteers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or chaperon. One adult per 5 volunteers under the age of 18.