- Relapse Prevention
- CPR training
- Financial Planning
- DISC Personality Profiles
- Work Readiness
- Reasoning Skills
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®
After residents have been in the life skills program for nine months, they begin to search for jobs. The Career and Education Center provides assistance in obtaining a job for life skills program residents and aftercare residents including:
- Career search workshops
- One-on-one resume writing assistance
- Job search assistance and coaching
- Access to internet searching
- Interview practice and coaching
- Professional Work Attire Closet
Grace Centers of Hope is an authorized GED Testing Service® Facility located at 90 University | Pontiac, MI 48342.
Testing is done via computer through the Pearson VUE testing system. We provide GED testing to the public as a way to give back to the community that has helped us grow and cultivate our own programs.
For information on GED testing and to sign up, please click on the sign up for GED testing button below.